Quality Lockout technicians are experts in requirements for practices and procedures to protect employees in general industry from the hazards of entry into permit-required confined spaces in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146.
CONFINED SPACE SERVICES
Permit Required & Non-Permit Required Confined Space Facility Assessment:
- Quality Lockout will evaluate and identify Permit Required and Non-Permit Required Confined Spaces throughout your facility in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146. During this process we will develop an individual confined space list by specific nomenclature with corresponding graphical assessment forms.
- Quality Lockout will label all Permit Required & Non – Permit Required Confined Spaces during our facility assessment process in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146.
- Quality Lockout will develop graphical Permit Required Confined Space permits upon customer request in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146.
Permit-Required Confined Space Training:
- Quality Lockout will provide and document trainings for your maintenance personnel in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146.
- Employee training completion certificates and training Power Point will be provided to our clients.